Answers general questions about pledging
- Who can donate through CFCNCA?
- Why should donors give through CFCNCA?
- How will the charity know that I gave this year?
- How can I find out information about charities?
- How do I get a tax receipt?
- Do pledges automatically continue from year to year?
- How do I get a copy of the Catalog of Caring?
- If I am retired/a retiree, can I give through CFCNCA?
- Where can I get a copy of my pledge from a previous year?
- When a donor makes a CFC payroll deduction, are those contributions taken pre-tax or after-tax?
- Is there a minimum donation requirement?
- Is there a limit on how much in contributions a charitable organization can receive?
- If I pledge last year and/or am currently donating to CFC, do I need to complete a new pledge form to maintain or continue my contiribution?
- How do I pledge at an event?