Answers to questions frequently asked by campaign workers
- What is the pledge form?
- What is the Form 100?
- What is pre-reconciled data?
- What is a charity fair?
- What is a speaking event?
- What is a Payroll Specialist?
- Can I recommend charitable organizations to donors?
- Can a charity be made aware of a donor's identity?
- Can a donor specify on the pledge form that the CFC contribution should be used for a specific program as opposed to other ongoing programs of a single charitable organization?
- Can a federal employee donate to a local charitable organization in a neighboring CFC campaign area?
- Can a fundraiser for a charitable organization be permitted outside of the federal agency's campaign period?
- Can campaigns secure sponsorships from private businesses to pay for food-related expenses?