Answers to questions frequently asked by charities
- What is a DBA?
- What is EFT?
- What is a federation?
- What is substantial local presence?
- What is a national charity?
- What is an international charity?
- How can a charity participate in CFCNCA?
- When can my charity contact potential donors?
- When is the application deadline for the 2016 campaign?
- When is the application deadline for the 2017 campaign?
- Does the CFC require that participating organizations be in existence for 3 years?
- What are the eligibility requirements for an organization to participate in the CFC?
- Who is in charge of disbursements from the 2015 CFC?
- How do I update my organization's contact information with CFCNCA?
- When will my organization receive a disbursement of funds?
- How does a charitable organization know the amount of pledges it received in a campaign year?
- In what form will payments be received by my organization (i.e., electronic transfers, checks, etc.)?
- Is there a limit on how much in contributions a charitable organization can receive?