How can a campaign worker get access or permissions in Manage?

A federal employee who volunteers to serve as a campaign manager, coordinator, or payroll specialist should register for an account in Manage. After completing registration, please submit an access request to the CFCNCA Help Desk at or 202-465-7230.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request