If I am retired/a retiree, can I give through CFCNCA?

Yes. Retired federal employees may use the paper pledge form or credit/debit/ach options in Nexus to donate through CFCNCA. Retirees can use the reporting unit number 6100000 on their pledges, or they can consult with the HR department of their home agency. 

Please contact the CFCNCA Help Desk for assistance with creating or updating your Nexus account profile. The Help Desk can be reached at or 202-465-7230.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request