How can I change the charities or adjust the allocations of my MyPay contribution?

MyPay does not allow a donor to make changes to a payroll contribution. The CFCNCA Help Desk can process changes to your preferred charities and can adjust the allocation/distribution of your total gift amount. Contact the Help Desk at or (202) 465-7230.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request