How do I obtain a paper pledge form?

Campaign workers in your agency can assist you with obtaining a pledge form. Please speak with your keyworker, campaign coordinator, or campaign manager about obtaining a pledge form.

If you are not sure who to speak to within your agency or are unable to contact a campaign worker, please contact CFCNCA at or (202) 465-7230.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request