In what form will payments be received by my organization (i.e., electronic transfers, checks, etc.)?

Charities may choose to have payments sent via check or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). Charities will be asked to provide a disbursement address or EFT information on their annual application to CFC.

To update your charity's disbursement information please email

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request